Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

22 April 2010

One for the ASNSW readers.

Hello troops,

I've been talking to Nicole from Media about a Social Event they are planning for later in the year.

The last time there was an Ambulance Ball was approximately eighteen months ago during a difficult time for all staff with the Bullying & Harassment Commission not to mention the IRC negotiations or as some referred to it our bending over the barrel and shafting.

So Media is trying to organise something for September but different from the old 'Balls'.

Now I know they have a really fun Band booked called the Frocks.
I'm sure the ASNSW Band will also be there for incidental and dinner music.

But they would like to know what we would like to be going to, ie a Ball or Cocktail Party?
It has to be something a bit posh and special, it's not a pub crawl, so
What Ideas do you have??
Come on now is the time to speak out.

Better still drop me an email via the work network and I'll pass on all ideas.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: