Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

17 May 2011

I had an observer today.

In fact We have him for three shifts.
A third year medical student, full of knowledge not bad with the bedside manner and agreed with all of my diagnosis and treatments (clever lad).

54F - Ever Ambo in Sydney knows this address and the pt there. A very frequent caller. I couldn't convince her to stay at home. She doesn't need an ED.

??M - Assist load and transport pt with a STEMI.

48F - Rear ended in her car, lateral muscular neck pain.

72F - Reported and confirmed syncope by the pt herself. Gastro symptoms since last night and really should have stayed at home today. Didn't want a hospital, told me how she would self care and it was perfect so the hubby drove her home.

??M - Fitting, must have been fitting on the run because he was gone when we arrive a minute after the call was made.

90M - Mechanical fall at home, #NOF.

69F Chest pain. I think by her description of her gardening the day before I think that's the cause.

34M - #Tib/Fib.

See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: