Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

07 December 2009

Whats wrong with a Nana nap?

I had to be at the dentist at 0800hrs.
The stitch he had put in the hole were my wisdom tooth had been had come undone and fallen/pulled out on Friday so it was just a check and plan for further work.

Nothing left to do when I got home. The bike would not be ready to collect from the shop where it was having it's three month service (1600klm or 1000ml ridden in the last three months.

So I went and laid down around 0930hrs.

I am on holidays!

The NSWP bicycle boys.
I'd be up for this if ASNSW did it!


Part of the days entertainment was a bicycle Criterion Cycle event.
Lap speeds were not as quick but in the heat then were really working.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: