Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

31 January 2011

Hi Ho everyone!

Well the holidays are over.

We've had family visit.
We've travelled a little around the state.
We've enjoyed the peaceful company of each other.
We've seen the last woman I lived with (flatmate) get married.

I'm ready to get back to work.

But I get six shifts and then have to go back to school for re-cert and skills enhancement
Adrenaline for cardiac arrest (yes they have only just extended it from the ICP now to us qualified officers)
Official 12 lead - I've been taking them since we got the defib's capable.
Laryngoscope and Magill forceps for the person stuck on half a cow (choking).
Mechanical Advantage Tourniquet .

And then I get to come back and do some proper work.

See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: