Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

02 February 2011

No stuff up's tonight.

While Queensland braces for a cat 5 cyclone Sydney swelters in the heat 30+ degrees at night.
I was stuffed just riding to work and the change room was a balmy 36 C meaning you just instantly sweated as soon as you got out of the shower.

We did some work but I forgot to write it down after shift as I am performing an acting station officer role for the next two rosters and after last night I had duties to perform and was just so wasted that I forgot, pure and simple.

The only major concern for me was the severe leg cramps I was suffering around 3AM, three weeks of not wearing footwear and now back into the heavy work boots. Some simple analgesia and slow stretches and a bit of a sit down with them up on the recliner chair and I got through.

I don't think that I'll put in for any O/t as I have an order for my books from the Paramedic Shop to complete and I can't let them run out as I appear to be the fourth most popular item in the store (per the list on their web page).



See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: