Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

15 June 2011

A funny thing happed to me the other day.

While out of area doing some big jobs, we enjoyed some shortbread biscuits dropped in to a hospital ED by a local. This card was attached,

I've seen something similar but it still gave me a chuckle.
My much younger partner just looked at me strange!

Attended a training session today for the next logical development with grass roots driver education. The traffic offenders program I already participate in is for drivers who have already run foul of the law, there has been a high school program underway for some time but it has been enlarged and I along with quite a few of the other program presenters have signed up in an attempt to stop the new driver from making the mistakes that see them attending the Traffic Offenders Program as part of a pre-sentencing deal before they front the judge and lose their licence.

The more of a message we get out them more it must sink in,,,, somewhere.

See you at the big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I didn't see Baker on that list...