Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

04 September 2018

1975

Started well, High School wasn't as traumatic as the movies tell you and that's where I discovered music, my music.

Then my knee started to hurt again.

Dr couldn't find anything but the pain got worse. Back then a lot of doctors still thought they knew it all and our local GP belittled my Mum as neurotic and I was a hypochondriac.

Eventually he gave us a referral and like modern times we had to wait for an appointment. My smooth talking father got us in months earlier. That was a lucky turn because by then I could barely walk.

Mr Binns (Fred) informed us after a very brief examination that I was going to hospital for an operation on my HIP!

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

 Taz

No comments: