Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

26 September 2018

From High School to now!

4 years of High School came and went.
I followed a musical pathway as I couldn't do sport and even join the Australian Army Reserve, Army Band Tasmania on Tuba for nearly 9 years. Hobart City Band, Derwent Valley Concert Band, Huon Valley Concert, Adult Education Concert and Big Band, Tasmanian Conservatorium of Music Huge Band to name a few that I have played with.

I discovered Para-medicine and move to NSW to train. The plan was to move back but well that just didn't happen. The move to Temora was one of our better decisions.

All these years I have never let the hip and arthritis hold me down and strove to be as active and I wanted to but as time passed it got worse.

I struggled to find a Dr who understood the issue till this year. Dr Kurtzer was my choice after my last one moved to Sydney.

Tracy came with me to my annual checkup to ensure I didn't skip over the pain and increasing disability. He ordered some x-rays and you saw that in the first post.

He consulted with others and a referral was sent for a consultation with a surgeon.

It's done and now we wait for a date in either November or hopefully October but after the Temora Town Band's next big gig at the Warbirds Downunder 'Music from the Wartime Era's'.
   


Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Been thinking about you!

TAZ THE AMBO said...

Oh hello Lauren, how wonderful that you're still there. I think of you in amongst the clutter and bustle of the rest of my life and hope that things are better than when I last heard from you. Your life was not a happy place, are things better for you now?

Taz