Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

21 September 2018

1976 - 2nd Year High School

My parents managed to persuade my school to keep me with my original year so I didn't lose one.  I started the year on crutches then walking sticks before being able to walk unaided. That brought me to the attention of everyone, staff and students (the good the bad and ugly)

I couldn't do sport anymore, no physical impact allowed on the hip and after a few sessions in the library I started to hang around the Music block, leading to my lifelong involvement with performance.

I was young and with the first pair of built up shoes drawing the wrong attention I didn't get a second pair and took up the variation in leg length in my spine. I'm an inch short on the left.

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!


Taz

1 comment:

joemill00077711 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.