Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

28 November 2018

Day 6

Got a late call from the receiving rehab hospital they won't have a bed for another three days so really I just linger here, do my exercises work on the pain and flown out on Friday.

So I alternate the crutch movement, sometimes both when the left leg is down, sometimes the opposing crutch to leg. Right arm with left leg, left arm with right leg.
I have some side stepping exercises while facing a wall, I'm pretty much not holding on to the handrail. Then there are toe lifts with both feet and on the other side of that short squats.

 
So it's wet and raining outside, Tracy is not going to drive solo home today and has been able to arrange a single bed room at the Greenwich Inn.

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

No comments: