Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

29 November 2018

Day 8

Pretty much the same start as yesterday except I didn't wash and condition the hair just wet it before throwing in a braid. The long acting analgesia hasn't really shown it's worth yet but that's not unusual.

Tracy arrives we have a coffee and then do the halls again  together with the exercises and I had shorts on today rather than the track pant of yesterday and it was easier for Tracy to correct posture and dropped pelvis which the best was to describe how I walked. I have even started to try walking without a single crutch to but that is just pushing a little to far right now.

The compression socks were not on yesterday but I got her to put them on me before all this today because my leg is still swollen and after this it could be seen to have continued. I decided to walk her down to her car when she was ready to leave the hospital and Sydney but that turned out to be wishful thinking and I only made it far as the paying station.

Apart from lunch, a few DS9 episodes and a nana nap, it's been an icebag and elevation.


Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

No comments: