Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

06 July 2008

We're back!

Did ya' miss me?

Don't matter, I missed you dear reader.

Tracy and I have just got back into town from my Nan's funeral in Tasmania.
What a wonderful time to visit Tassie, 1 degree temps over night and if your lucky 8-10 degrees during some part of the day. Snow down to the foot hills behind the city, wonderful weather really lets you know your alive.

Thank you to the sole person who acknowledged my loss, I know the rest of you just felt uneasy to make a comment.

I hope to have a interesting case followup for you in the next day or so. It occurred on my last nights and involved a different spinal diagnosis I hope. I have not heard anything disastrous about the job while I was away at least!

Well that will do I have a F1 race to watch from England (Go Mark Webber) so I'll see you soon.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: