Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

27 May 2010

It's looking quiet.

The new guy's cool, I'm pretty sure he's not offended or confused by too much of what I do and say. (shhh, He's told me that he's going to check out the blog so I thought I would write something just about him!!!)

64F - Called because her BP was high and she felt dizzy. It was and I didn't feel that it was purely a cardiac issue. I believe there was a strong emotional base, so I employed the Ol' Taz charm and closer physical contact and invested some time with this very pleasant person (note I changed it from pt!). PMHx, BP (coming down each time), Pulse, BGL, Temp, 12 Lead ECG and conversation. She proposed the non transport. I agreed as Rx was completed in her home.

18M - In a fight, busted up an existing hand wound (surgical) and got struck to the head with a bottle. Been drinking for the last eight hours and since the bottle hit can't talk! EVERYTHING else was good, perfectly normal. And several hours later so were his bloods, X-rays and Scans. More hour later after Mum had been spoken to an much clearer image of the complex mental health issues he had explain the ability to totally not communicate verbally for things like cannulation and using a pee bottle.

52F - Asthma and with no meds at home. Thought giving them up along with the smokes would cure it!!!

27M - Hx of dislocation of shoulder and during extrication it popped back, Tx anyway for x-rays.

80M - Recent Cardiogenic Pulmonary Odoema. No fluid tonight just the pump pressure dropping. Bed lock and dayshift had to come and takeover from us.

It was raining from 0500 and showed no sign of letting up so a total soaking on the ride home.
Ambowife rang home from a broken down car after a hour and half sleep and I spent the rest of the day attempting to repair it and then getting it towed to the mechanics before leaving for work with that sleep the only in the last 24hrs.

468/63 = 7.43


See you at the Big One and you be careful out there.

Taz

No comments: