Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

29 May 2010

No O/t these days off.

Mum and Dad have arrived and the immediate news has been exchanged.

I've taken myself off the O/t list but have still received two calls that I have had to knock back.

So off we went this morning to shop for cars.

Most economical (my speak for cheap) was a KIA Rio with a 5yr warranty, I was happy but as Dad kept reminding us we needed to look at others. Holden Berina's Mitsubishi Colt then a 2nd hand Nissen Tiida. Same price as the Rio, 4yrs old, 25k already on the clock, more solid construction, with a three year warranty, we bought it!

Now it's just a matter of getting the money from this account to that account over the weekend to collect it on Monday.

See you at the Big One and you be careful out there.

Taz

2 comments:

Squeezey said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Sweet sled! i have a tiida myself :)