Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

05 September 2010

For the term of his natural life.

I come from Tasmania originally, a penal colony over two hundred years ago and the post title is the title of a book about the life of a convict.

My original plan was to get trained here in NSW and then return to Tassie. Circumstances didn't allow properly for this to be attempted until this year in May when I flew to Hobart for an interview.

The six week period that I was told to wait before expecting further communication from them grew to just short of four months when I received the 'Dear John, thanks, but no thanks' email on Friday.

So I have the clear message now that the training and experience I think I have are not what they're looking for, it's time to move on with our life.

We've been renting and it's time to see the mortgage brokers and try to enter the property market proper .

A chapter closes and a new one begins

See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: