Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

14 September 2010

I'm holding it together, so far!

Second week of holidays.
I've been to work once, to finish off that periods time sheet.
I've met up with some officers to farewell an ol' Padawan who is moving north.
Ambowife and I have been away for a trip.
We've seen a bank about how much they'll give to buy a home here (not enough and the repayments are horrid).
Oh and I made some new ribbons

Yeah, well I ran dry on ideas.
Any suggestions will be considered.
Remember these are the transfers on the end of 25mm x 900 long white satin ribbons that I always wear at the top of my ponytail.
Here's a photo of an early model,

So it is visible to the general public and management.

See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: