Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

20 September 2011

Thank Goodness I'm back at work!

Notice I didn't say the more common other G@d word?
I would have had the blog picked up on some many wrong search engines, clever to think of that.

I really enjoyed my break but you know what I love more, my job.

Scored an OT shift on Sunday night at my home station with one of my peer officers, how good is that!

62F - Very IP and fallen at home. Had a chin lac and because of the booze we had to take precautions that otherwise wouldn't be needed. 
81F - Mechanical fall with minor injuries that we baby sat for a day shift crew so they could go home.
36F - Opiate OD on Bupenorphine, transported as she was able to refuse Narcan.
31M - Probable seizure, recent diagnosis and medicated.
35M - Chest pain nothing looked cardiac related but transported for further tests.
21F - SOB sounded like a croup cough, maybe Whooping cough.

And that was it!

What a sweet way to get back into it.

See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: