Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

31 October 2012

Rode the new bike to work.

For the first time, I mean that's what it's for, riding to work.
39M - Chest pain he says, a night on the booze and smoking he says, plus all the stuff I know he's not telling me. He decided to go home and sleep it off.
25M - Found sleeeping in the gutter. Woke up well and I told him to go home and he did.
30M - Agitated person, call from Police to assess. Yep he's agitated, that's what doing drugs (Crystal Meth) does to you. It a permanent condition that's part of his normal day. He just wanted to be left alone to rant at the world.
45M - Back pain.
90M - Abdo pain.
35F - Syncope.
40M - Another request from Cops to assess. He's fine too.
98M - Large skin tear on arm.
76F - Hospital to Hospital transfer.

And then I rode it home.


Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

No comments: