Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

22 June 2013

Oh very Hungover.

I'm not the only senior staff member leaving station and last night we had drinks for Matt.
I turned up after work and I'm not sure when I got home, but I did and the lovely Ambowife woke me up after I failed to do so myself.. I was late to work by my standards (only 1 hour before start rather than 2) but this was enough to alarm my colleagues.
A handful of paracetamol, several coffee's and a rather large egg an' bacon roll with BBQ sause had me on the road to redemption.

56M - Discharge to home post OP.
39M - Aggravation of known back issue.
43F - Small injury on knee but the arcade manager called us. We cleaned it and off she went.
78M - Not new bladder pain.
83F - Small laceration to her scalp, cleaned and she elected to stay at home.
81M - Over-balanced and needed a hand up. Didn't need to go to hospital.
68F - Has now managed to # some vertebrae after a recent series of minor falls.
42M - Left hospital before Rx was completed for a Na+ imbalance and the hostel he resided at wanted him returned.

The day got better or rather I did and all is well in the world.

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

Taz

No comments: