Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

15 March 2009

The much lauded Association is live.

Now I am the first to admit that I haven't been around long enough to feel comfortable with the industrial history of paramedics here in NSW.

So I will not put in my two bobs worth and make a fool of myself in the process.

Yes I am fence sitting then but I'm well balanced to observe and analyze the options.

While remaining a member of the official union I will also join the new association so that I may be able to increase my knowledge and understanding of the situation.

If you are a NSW Ambo and for some reason have not received anything about the association then here is the link;

http://nsw.emspa.org.au/

Go and have a look for yourself and make your own decisions.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: