Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

21 March 2009

Nothing much on the Eastern Suburbs Ambulance Front.

Our first night was quiet this nothing from midnight to 0600hrs.

The second was constant but not busy by any means,

It was Dubbo's birthday
I finished a reply to a complaint about my junior partners driving,

So I was really hoping to get some good overtime work?
But that hasn't happened yet!

I have on an upside purchased a new Outlook 2007 as my old 2002 version wouldn't shut and was no longer supported by MS. So I have been playing with the newer features of that when ever I can get to my computer.

Tracy's laptop has lost the ability to use the Photoshop she used for Digi Scrap Design so it is loaded onto mine as a trial until her new genuine copy arrives Monday?

And thats more or less what's been happening for me.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: