Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

09 March 2009

The parties over!

And what a party it was, well done Sydney.

The costumes, the floats, the music, the joy and happiness.


The Pimp Hat was a going away present from the old station (near the horse race track) for when I moved to my current station (up near Kings Cross), they said I would fit in then. Note the one sequin and one rainbow epaulette.



And I even had a different hair piece.

And then the young ones lost control.
Pissed, armed and bloody dangerous.
Thousands of them in Hyde Park.

We did the best we could with the usual heaps of help our mates the Cops.

But that's the norm for a Saturday night just not so concentrated.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: