Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

03 November 2010

I've cracked 1000 jobs for the year.

80F - Community Alarm activation. Pts daughter had contacted mum as we pulled into the street and cancelled us outside.

89F - Took an unwitnessed tumble at the n/h and had a minor head lac and had complained to them of mid back pain. The lac I could see but depending on how and when you asked about the back pain?????

72F - Had a fall two days ago landing on the chest wall but didn't want to see a Dr until today when she struggled to breath because of the pain.

59P - Near syncope, total knee replacement six days ago, discharged five days ago even though she had a similar near syncope when leaving. Transport for further investigation.

31F - Well known developmentally delayed pt who doesn't like her group home and absconds to the city usually to end up in the hands of the police because she becomes a nuisance in a public place. They handball to me and I handball to the social workers at the hospital.

30M - Chest pain on descending on a flight to Sydney after a big Loong weekend in Melbourne for the Cup. First bloods looked ok when we had left after a delay unloading.

Two cyclists collided and both suffered right shoulder injuries so there were two case sheets.

So that made eight for the day and 1004 jobs over 132 shifts for an average of 7.61 per shift.
Remembering that I have calculated that I would do 144.3 shifts over a year and that I am just adding every shift I do till I reach 144 and then I'll have a figure for a year.

See you at the big One.

Taz

No comments: