Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

02 April 2013

April Fool!!!!!!

Did someone get you or were you the prankster?

I'm clean nothing happened to me anyway.

We travelled well a field to get our first patient,

71M - And not one of our regular dialysis pts.
64M - What may have been a wake up stroke like symptoms or rather I was leaning towards something like Bells Palsy!
46M - Known new issues with a herniated L 4/5 disk.
38M - GHB OD, one of three from the same party.
31F - Failing to cope with a hangover until I gave her some direct instructions and told her I wasn't going to take her to a hospital.
32M - Surfer hit in head by board, think he was bunging it on.
24M - Surfer who ran over his own leg with the boards fins and gave himself a deep thigh lac.


Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!

 Taz

No comments: