Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

10 June 2009

Got the Morphine out of the way.

It's the newest of my pharmacologies but had not yet used it.

Oh I've given it under direction for years but now I can make the decision and found myself reluctant????

But that's done and dusted now.

On the dark side, the pt is now dead.
But the mere 7.5mg I gave over the forty odd minutes before we moved them to our stretcher without pain were not the cause.
Reason for being there was shoulder and back pain post a fall over night.
But while in hospital the body seems to have just given up the ghost.

They were very, very old so it could have been time??

Other jobs of note were;

Attending to some ladies early this morning who had been to the PINK concert and partied on with one member having a fall in their room. Nothing special about the injury just being the centre of attention in uniform in a room full of ladies!!! (SO! I know I look gorgeous).

Tib/Fib fracture, how it never compounded I'll never figure out.

And that's it.
It's been shit cold here and that has kept most people in doors.

Tracy arrives back on Friday afternoon and I'm working night shift!


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: