Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

16 June 2009

I have been active.

So I gave up some of my plasma and platelets and received my lapel badge and Parker pen for twenty five donations.

I still had the raw product to manufacture some more of the Question Booklets so I have finished off another thirty five of those.

I need to get myself a new pair of ?leggings or whatever their called for riding. I had been using an old pair of bright red, tight track pants that were originally part of my uniform for the crew on my fathers yacht when we raced out of the Geilston Bay Boat Club on the Derwent River!

Now that was a long time ago, so like they were ??? twenty years old easy.

The continued cold and rain here in Sydney and the hour earlier start time means that I'm on the road in the dark to and from for day shift and it's not much better for the nights.

I do have to look after my comfort after all.

Some interesting news out of Tasmania this week. I have posted a farewell to the departing CEO of the service and I found out at the end of last week one of our senior managers would be taking up the reins down home (Ol' Tassie Boy he is too!).

Tasmania is also advertising for students and qualified officers wishing to make the move.
I'm not sure what I'll do.
I have got the CV out and updated stuff.
But the last time I kind of applied it was such a stuff up and I felt that the work I had done here didn't count so I'm alittle apprehensive.

Tracy says she doesn't care where we live but I know she would love to be back in Tassie and just being back there it wouldn't matter where it's always closer that NSW.

Anyway one more day off and then back to the rigors of not only being a Clinical Mentor and just about every Qualified P1 is in the city but I'm also having my turn as an Acting Team Leader (2IC) of the station and that holds a lot of extra paperwork and responsibility.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: