Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

25 June 2009

So days off then.

Sleep and that stuff of course. Tracy and I also took the bikes for a run.

We chose the route out to the Olympic site at Homebush. We only travelled about 15klm or a bit over an hour. There was a lot of work being done on the track as well as quite a bit of flood damage as well.

I have also commenced the torture of writing a job application.

It's an internal position but still has to be written in the style of any other job application for a Government position, full of Horse Manure.

Maybe it's because I have really only written a handful of applications in my nearly thirty years in the work force?

I don't think so, I think their full of political correctness knob wanking.

Tracy has just run her eyes over it so it's nearly finished anyway.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: