Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

15 March 2010

I've been silent!

Strange isn't it?

I've finished the first season of House from the box set Ambowife got me for a present.

We've been for a ride or two.
We even went for a ride with a work colleague who is just starting out.

Finished a novel.
Finishing the Lance Armstrong Performance Program I bought at the same time as the novel and have been reading it at the same time.

Been giving Mosby's Paramedic Textbook a tickle as well as remembering that I had not finished some online education through ASNSW Education.

Been watching the media about the Federal Governments offer to take over State hospitals as well as some other issues that are really only of interest to local ambo's.

I have a fast tracked new Padawan on return, for a nursing background I think and the boss has already given me some instructions on that. I love introducing someone to the wonderful life of on-road Ambulance work.

Officially one more week before I am back on rostered shifts and I've only just got myself into a normal (for some) sleep all through the night type pattern and then I'll have to break it all up!

Still can't wait to be back in the saddle, not saying that the break hasn't been good for me, it has but I need to get back out there.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: