Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

07 March 2010

So what have I been doing with myself?

Not very much really,

After eight straight twelve hour shifts my body did just want to sleep and lounge.
So I did.

There have been a few bike rides.
An afternoon in the backyard with mower & wipper snipper.

I have commenced watching the first four seasons of House from the box set Ambowife bought for Christmas the year before.

I have initiated communication with some people that have not heard from me for a while.

I have a appointment coming up to donate some plasma and platelets, this will be my thirty second donation I think and again if you have ever vaguely thought about doing it, go and do it.

I have an education evening presented by ACAP on falls to attend and then I run out of things to do.

I'm sure I'll come up with something.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Wanted to donate plasma and platelets - got all the way until they couldn't identify a vein in the other arm! I guess there had to be a payback for the fantastic vein in arm No 1!!!!!

TAZ THE AMBO said...

I'm O neg blood group so I asked 'which do you prefer out of me', I was surprised that it was the Plasma & double platelets. I guess because I can do these every four weeks (12 annually)rather than every 12 weeks with whole blood and only four a year.
Just wish the Apheresis process didn't take an hour keeping that arm still.