Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

03 December 2018

Day 12

The move is on. after a shower, breakfast and a short session with the ward physio, nursing staff get me to put everything on my bed and just wheeled the whole lot, including me, down to Rehab.

By the time I unpacked it was close to lunch which can be had in your room or jointly in a communal dining room, I opted the latter and went to meet some of the other inmates.

Around 2 PM I had my 1st assessment and session for about 3/4 of an hour focusing on;
The direction of my feet when walking and standing. 
Keeping a wider stance and distribution of my weight.
Don't pop my non-weight bearing hip forward when just talking.
Isometric exercises for Gluts and Quads.
Being conscious of my straightness when sitting down and getting up, a mirror in front of me is very handy for this because I can see myself drift and favour one side!

So this my room from the doorway. 


And the bathroom 



 This was dinner tonight.

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One! 

Taz

No comments: