Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

08 December 2018

Day 17

Day 2 at home, Saturday 8th. Boof was disturbed overnight and barking, there were vehicles coming and going down on the road and the high beam lights on the trees had him going. Tracy was deep in her slumber so I got up for him and we went outside to ease his distress.

Exercises during the morning and the 10 laps of the house before we went off to the pool for my first session. Not as comfortable as Calvary's but  I spent 45 minutes running through my exercises and then we had hot chips and potato cakes while my togs and towel dried.

On returning home there was a message from Dad, he had called a few times and hadn't heard back and was concerned. After talking to him and Mum and a recuperative snooze another set of laps before the PM exercises and dinner.

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One!


Taz

No comments: