Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

07 December 2018

Day 16

First day at home. I can't do anything, can't go walking around the property because I don't have any footwear, I can't potter around in my shed, I can't drive my tractor!

So do my gym exercises in different parts of the house. Go for walks around the verandah 10 laps in the morning and 10 in the afternoon.

Contacted the hospital and have an appointment in three days for my first physio therapy and an appointment with my GP a few hours before that for a review and referral.

Later Tracy and I went to the pool and signed up for three months family membership to the heated pool section so I can continue hydrotherapy. 

Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One! 

Taz

No comments: