Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

07 December 2018

Day 15

My last day in rehab. Another 6 minutes walk test to see if I have increased my stamina and endurance then straight into the gym and 90 minutes there before changing and into the pool for 45 minutes there before another change and into the dining room for the last time. 

This morning at breakfast the occupational therapy team put me through my paces in the kitchen to observe, correct or comment on my ability to operate safely in that environment. Rather than the normal cereal, toast and fruit the selected participants cook themselves bacon and eggs.

Having already observed this with another group on my first morning in the unit I passed without comment.

Tracy was a little late and I was positioned on the back seat of her Nissan Tiida for the journey home but I think I will move to the front for any subsequent trips as the door is wider for getting my legs in.


Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One! 

Taz

No comments: