Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

13 December 2018

Day 22

Day 5 at home.

Similar to in Rehab the days take on a certain regularity with pshysio exercises and pool sessions.

On Monday we meet with the local hospital Physio of whom I have heard many good things, and with the aid of x-rays from 99 to current and other photographs and diagrams of my journey to this day Annie got a clear and accurate picture of my orthopaedic history and what needs to be corrected with her skills.

This first appointment was well over an hour but set a good foundation for the physical work. So with Tracy sitting Shotgun and directing I complete the original exercises I was discharged from Calvary with and another 4 from Annie.

There was no pool session on Wednesday as I had attended an education event at work for the first of my Continuing Professional Development hours as part of Paramedics now being a registered Medical Professional, nor will there be one on Friday. We have lost one of our own from a neighbouring station to Rust (Cancer) and I will be attending his funeral with peers.

On the up side after suffering some fatigue and cramps from the increased exercises on Thursday I completed a morning session followed by the pool and later an afternoon session.


Be Excellent to Each Other and See You at the Big One! 


Taz

No comments: