Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

12 November 2008

The end of the Roster.

At my station we spend eight weeks with each other. In that time you get pretty close to your partner, their family, loved ones and history.

Well this Saturday is the start of the new roster and me with a new Padawan (Jedi for learner!)

The last night together with my last Padawan was in no small terms a disaster!
FOUR LOUSY JOBS ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Commissioner of jobs should be disgusted!

Well I wish we had a Commissioner of Jobs so I could complain!

I don't sleep because I don't wake up well and I was bored and tired and grumpy and now I'm going to try to get some sleep.

Good Night.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sorry you had an uneventful night,my sweet, I guess every night can't be action packed. And it would make the last 8 weeks no less eductional for your partner just because the last one was boring. Life is boring for most of us, you just aren't used to it in your world. I know it's usually fun in your world. You'll see things will pick up in your next shift and as always your most exciting work is usually when you are on an overtime shift anyway :)
Love you... 2 more sleeps.