Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

07 November 2008

She's gone an' I'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly isn't it. Tracy would be sitting on her computer designing anyway in the other room.
It's just that she's not here. I guess now days I don't do aloneness very well.

*****************************************************

So like I posted I got an overtime shift and management took me off road and into a classroom for half a day.
Two ambulance type (and only just at that) jobs for the rest of the day.
Not a very satisfying day.
Not by Taz standards.

******************************************************

There are a few broken light/power fixtures in the house I think I'll get new ones and replace them as well as do the lawns. If I don't mow the flea carrier will disappear with the rapid spring growth.

With the Cheese an' Kisses up at the Outlaws in Banana Bender country the dish licker is spending a lot more time out doors. She doesn't like it, tough.



Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hey if you're that bored play with Shona, don't worry I'll be home before you know it...

Tracy said...

Poor Sweetness, I blogged if you need something to distract you. Mwah, I love you so much you spunk!!