Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

22 December 2008

Good service recieved.

Well we don't have young kids to celebrate Christmas for so Tracy and I really didn't need anything and were struggling to come up with presents for each other.

I've just had my bike serviced (just like you would your car, it does make a difference) and I had a pair of pannier bags put on the rear to increase what I can carry (uniforms etc,) and to keep them dry. So Tracy could give me them.

Tracy's computer has been running slow so I enquired with a manufacturer recommended agent yesterday by email and they were on the phone this morning and she drove there and had the up-grade done there and then.

Well done Express Computer Repairs, Bridge Rd, Epping.

Of course this is only for Sydney readers, Oh Renegade Cycles from Lane Cove do all my bicycle work.

The preceding has been an un-paid advertisement.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: