Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

06 December 2008

I can't sleep.

I've posted about this before.

The night before I'm due to start my normal rostered shifts I sometimes have difficulty sleeping. My mind pulls work related scenarios or replays jobs. I recall really weird work related stuff.

Tracy and I even went for a bike ride today.
I bought a bike computer for mine and thus we have now found out that the ride we thought was about 23km round trip is in fact 35km. We had a head wind on the return and a 29 degree day so I thought that would knock me out but that doesn't seem to be the case.

So I've got up, made a sandwich, played some solitaire and am now blogging.

A message to Chris, your book should be out to you next week.

Night everyone.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Well that was the worst night's sleep I have had in ages and I slept in till 8.30 am, I am usually up way before that. I feel very ordinary today so I hope it wasn't my tossing and turning all night that kept you from getting your sleep my Sweetness!!!
the Mrs

Tracy said...

Hi Sweetness, there's an award on my blog for you, you don't have to do it if you don't want to though LOL.
Love you big time
Tracy