Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

20 December 2008

Male fallen, Intoxicated.
Intoxicated Male with facial injury.
Intoxicated person fallen.

And that was pretty much it for the night.

Spine board, Collars and Metoclopramide seemed the order of the night.

The Two AM lockout seems to be working with reducing party goers from drifting all night from Pub to Club and therefore anti-social behaviour.
Or so it seemed to me last night.
It was my first Friday night since it came in.

It doesn't stop the alcohol injuries though, nor the generalised effects of alcohol that most of the pretty people we attend don't acknowledge.
After hours on the grog you will have difficulty doing most things like,
Walking,
Talking,
Breathing when you vomit (well that one saves their lives I guess),
Getting a taxi because you can't walk and talk,
Understanding basic concepts (cars will not stop just because you hold out your hand!),
Does not increase your intelligence or charm.

Don't get me wrong I love my job and love my Friday/Saturday double but it does help to spray about the numb nut patient we do have to deal with.


So how about something for Christmas?

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED

* 1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

* 2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are

* 3. Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas

* 4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

* 5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and.....

* 6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me

* 7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire

* 8. Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why

* 9. Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away?

* 10. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder -- - Jingle Bells,! Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells , Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: