Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

31 December 2008

Happy New Year.

Posted from the home computer,,,, because that's where I am,,,,, at home and not working on New Years Eve!!!!!!!

I love my wife, I think that any regular reader would know that.

But this is one of those special nights.
For Ambo's it's full of drunks and cut feet and stupid stuff, with the distinct possibility of some really good work just because of the massive numbers of punters going into the city for the party and the fireworks.

I love this kind of work either as a special event coverage overtime crew or just as a normal roster shift, but no the boss had me doing my second day shift today so I'm not doing either.

Nothing really stunning that I want to share with you from the work so far, sorry.

I have been working on the idea of having another crack at Uni but I'm looking around the other Uni's to see who has like a conversion type course for already qualified and experienced officers who have been taught by vocational training with class clinical education but don't have that recognised as much as having that bit of paper from uni, (how many grads get into the job and then ask why did they stick around for the third year at uni?)

But I also have to work out the academic stuff, the whoops there cut the legs out from under me.

Anyway party safe if you are.
Thank you for returning to the blog as often as some have.
It has been very cathartic.
It's the first diary that I have every kept and it's one anyone can read?



Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Dragonfly said...

Happy new year! Am just hanging round waiting to go collect people (am a designated driver), then I can go to bed. NYE has never been my thing...