Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

09 February 2009

I did get to watch Mum at the Dragon Boat races and she was very pleased to have me there in uniform and my big Ambulance.

That afternoon we were busy as and managed to finish on penalty rates due to having no lunch break.

No interesting work all very run of the mill.

Got a reply from my phone company too, all the contacts and calender info is lost. I have been going around fellow staff and getting numbers but if you don't see me and think that I would like you number drop me a note on taztheambo@gmail.com .

Mums arrived now at our place,
the Dell man didn't come today,
the work roster has me missing out on working Mardi Gras night.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: