Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

20 February 2009

What a busy two nights.

And I'm not just referring to the work load.

Late notice of strike action,
The it's ordered off by the Government Industrial bully Relations Commission,
Then the bitching and whinges start,

And in amongst all of this we're out there serving the public.

I don't think that I have ever had as many 'Non Patient Incidents' or 'Refused Transports'. 10 jobs with 3 transports on the first night. On the final night we nearly managed to not put a single patient on the stretcher, nearly.
All in all no big or challenging jobs but definitely more than I've been getting.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

1 comment:

Tazambo said...

Taz,

What's the strike action over ???
Did you see the BIG pay rise that SA Ambos have just received...
I can send you the latest SA Ambo Union bulletin I have, with the new base pay rates to your gmail account if you don't already have a copy.

Regards
Dave