Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

23 February 2009

New refrigerator!

Our refrigerator is Tracy's twenty year old one and has been showing signs of it's age for the last year or so. I offered to get a new one as a Christmas present for us both (practical guy that I am!) but she doesn't remember me making that offer.

Well got two lots of overtime this weekend so I told her to go ahead and get one.

It can't be too big because the semi that we live in doesn't have good access and there isn't even room for it in the kitchen so it lives in the third bedroom which in fact is my study.

Didn't do any memorable jobs, just suburban sick people mostly with chronic conditions that really could have been treated by their own doctor (if they in deed have one). Pretty much the same that happens all over the world if you read blogs from ambos overseas.

Bread and butter stuff.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: