Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

18 August 2009

Got an O/t on an ICP car.

Which means you allow one of the rostered officers first opportunity to step in and you do the GD work.

Didn't take me up on the offer so I got the ICP gig.

What a waste of time, I mean the GDs also didn't do anything 'BIG' but they were out doing work. I'm lying there waiting, waiting, phone rings 'it's for you guys', waiting, waiting, bloody waiting.

Three jobs.
Abdo pain and black diarrhoea - Hx of gastric ulcers, all Obs good.
Cardiac Chest Pain - due for a second angio in 3/7, all obs good.
Unwell - all obs good.

BORING, another reason I think why I'm not ready for ICP, I enjoy working too much (apologies to all known ICP who are still gungho!).

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: