Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

04 August 2009

Rested up now.

I forgot to make a note of the day 1 jobs but these three I remembered.

79M with suspected NOF, while located in a multi level carpark it was on the first level so straight in with the stretcher, he was on a clean, flat, tiled surface so easy to get the scoop under him.

80+ Deceased. I knew this pt, not really well but as soon as I walked in the flat I flashed on my past visits so I felt that I was better able to here comfort the family member how lives there because I was a familiar face.

It was what I have called previously a good death, at home in their own bed, with family who love them and a good innings behind.

Mid 80's F presenting with Left Deficit CVA and a confirmed five minute window of onset forty minutes ago!!!!!!!!! how bloody good is that?
O2 therapy en route did relieve some of the symptoms a little, raised my hand at triage and the FAST track was opened to us, off we went to CT within five minutes of arriving.

A quick note to anonymous, I'm having that job reviewed too.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: