Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

10 August 2009

Well, pulled an O/t shift at my local station.

A very quiet night for the weekend.

26F with non traumatic back pain, she really was in pain and a lovely girl to boot.
19M intoxicated in Police care. A cabbie had just dropped him in the street and left. Nice fella.
44F Two glasses of red wine and now vomiting (they ? drink spiked) I explained the reasons behind someone spiking your drink, and that no one would blow the cost of a drug just to watch you puke???
17M your elbow will never win an argument with a window. It will always come off second best.
58M Homeless, ambushed us in the station driveway, a direct request to be taken to a hospital. Shit, I have no option.
Drug overdose that saw me do my first DoCS report, not a nice job.



Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: