Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

08 November 2009

Ok, so I got some overtime.

So I had fitted the pedals to the bike, adjusted the cleats as lose as possible and been for a ride to practise unclipping with out crashing. All seemed ok.

Get the call, do I want to work in the city that night. Do I? and I can ride in!!!!!!

So got to work without mishap and this is what we did.

50F - Non-specific unwell and looks it. Nausea, vomiting and does appear ??? jaundice.

42F - Syncope, same thing at work two days ago, describes it as still being able to hear but not communicate????

75M - Angio Oedema (huge lips). Appears to be from chocolate in the AM had some and felt some throat tightening. Had some more in the PM and the lips blow up without threatening the throat. Has Left Ventricular failure so I drew up the adrenaline but didn't use it.

20F - Young lass locked out of her backpacker accommodation. I used ambo door knock and got someone to open the front door!?!?!?!?

23M - Drag Queen who might have forgotten when the theatrics should stop and got his friends all concerned. Patted his hand, told him to pick his moments better and left him there.

28M - Who in trying to break up a fight between mates got struck suffering a head laceration.

83F - Abdo Pain.

79F Pulmonary Oedema.

31M - Acute appendicitis. Transfer to bigger hospital.

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: