Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

24 November 2009

Saturday Night as it should be!

Busy I mean.

69M - SOB, Asthma. I've picked him up before and it's real.
45M - Chest pain, reserve my diagnosis but I treated as stated.
22F - Sad story as they usually are. I got her to the best help.
Assist another car.
30M - PFO, someone else called and told him he should stay on the footpath until the ambulance arrives. If their not going to come with me why did they stay there on the say so of a bystander?
Assist another car.
50-60F - found on footpath grazed and blooding after developing a very sudden case of intoxis-legwobblis. People said she had been to a Christmas party in the street and lived by herself also in the same street. She's so pissed out of her gourd that she believes I've broken into her apartment while I'm talking to her on the street.
Duty of care says I have to take her but do I really have to have this vile, poison mouth for the entire trip. Hospital copped some also but then they just knocked her out.
85F - Hopspital to hospital transfer.
26M - Drug effected.
29F - either an inner ear problem or gastro. My promethazine reduced all symptoms but still not sure were the little bit of diarrhoea came into it.
25m - Pissed and sleeping. Caller thought he was dead, good grief!!!
45M - driver in an MVA declined transport.

The next night was dead boring so I'll not bore you with it, besides I forgot to write them down.


Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: