Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

03 November 2009

Our last night together.

He moves to a more suburban station out western Sydney near the largest Ikea store in the southern hemisphere.

Have you ever seen an electric stove cooking element explode?

Well that was our first job. It came down as a Burns/Explosion but there really hadn't been any heat involved.
As she turned on the electricity the coil element arched or exploded under the pan sitting on top of it and in doing so tripped all the circuit breakers. Pt was completely uninjured but shaken.

Some prick of a neighbour thought it would be funny to prank call this dear 74F with a suicide armed with weapon call. Nine Police in the apartment! then two Ambos for nothing. I hope they contact the caller and give them a serve.

37F - current problem a bad case of the beginnings of the 'DTs' on day one of alcohol detox. Respectable, well off family but the story was not right, way too many prescription opiate analgesia meds in the bedroom (chronic pain), too many of the right phrases with dosage amounts. The hospital quietly told us about the alerts they had for drug seeking presentations and it confirmed what we had already figured out for ourselves.

22F - I smoke cannabis four to five times a day. I've only had one shot of Heroin today and this is my second packet of cigarettes -can you take me to hospital to check that my baby's ok (unborn second child).
I'm not a bigot, nor a racist but I hang my head in shame.

49M - very low speed car crash, uninjured but the Heroin that made him fall asleep and let the car roll off the road was a problem but easy to fix. Much easier than his car and the troubles he will be in with the Courts.

How funny would it be if he is required to attend Traffic Offender programs like the one I do for the PCYC???

80M - Chest pain, transport for investigation.

Had a beer with the Padawan wished him well, which he doesn't need because he is going to be a good officer and came home to sleep or try to in the 35C (95F) temperature today.




Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: