Search the Australian National Library with Pandora

Oh, there you are!

14 January 2010

O/t at the best known beach in Australia!

Gray and overcast with near constant rain.

Four jobs all up for the day.

89M - Gout he says, cellulitis I think. With no family support he is having difficulty with normal daily activities like getting food and toilet so I think he better come with me.

Assist load for another crew.

94F - who has been out with her carer all after noon and didn't think she would be able to climb the forty or so steps to her apartment. Probably true but not what you call an Emergency Ambulance for so we arranged some help for her.

78F - Dementia, scheduled for a procedure today but refused to have it so the hospital were sending her back to the nursing home.

And that was it.

I helped with some station duties and watched Cable and drank coffee for the rest of the day.

Drove me crazy!

Be careful out there and I'll see you at the Big One.

Taz

No comments: